Interview About School

Mom: What did you do today?

Braelyn: Played with toys.

M: What kind of toys?

B: Um...babies

M: What else did you do?

B: Um...Do the kitchen. And...I did...um...playing, playing.

M: What did you do during circle time?

B: We read books.

M: What books did you read?

B: I don't know.

M: What was your favorite part about school?

B: During circle time.

M: Why did you like it?

B: Cause I do.

M: What was your least favorite part?

B: Those kids making funny faces at the green table, cause I started crying.

M: >:( ...to my Mama Bear self (they were making faces at her and made her cry...is the story)

M: Do you like school? Do you want to go back?

B: Yeah. Yeah.

M: Thanks for talking to me about school.

B: I'm tired.

Comments

  1. Braelyn! I'm glad you had fun at school! You'll have to tell me all about it when you come visit me tomorrow :] Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Braelyn I am glad you liked school so much! If those kids keep making funny faces, tell Cousin Noah... he will have a talk with them! I hope you learn lots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet Braelyn,

    I'm so glad you had fun at school. Don't worry about those silly kids who were making faces at you. That wasn't very nice was it! Just try not to pay attention to them. You are such a sweet girl. You will make lots of nice, new friends, I'm sure.

    Nonnie has a little mama dove nesting outside the window in her den. I can see her nest, and she has two eggs in it! I will be sure to let you know when the baby birds are here, O.K.?

    I am loving being able to check your blog to see what you have been up to. Bop and I love you very much!

    Love you,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Ice Cream

A Study in Non-Fiction

A Story