A Halloween Story

A little girl named Braelyn was a fairy for Halloween and she went trick-or-treating with her friends. When she opened the door she said "Trick-or-Treat!" and a moster appeared! She freaked out and then went back home. She told her mom and dad what had happened but they didn't believe her. She told them the truth and they did believe her. They watched a Halloween movie together and went to bed.

The End

We've been reading lots of monster stories and Halloween books. My favorite Halloween books are:
- I Need My Monster - A. Noll
- Pumpkin Jack - W. Hubbell

Comments

  1. Hi B, I just read your Halloween story. It was terrrrific!!! I love your stories. I hope you will blog a lot more of them. I just finished carving my pumpkin for Halloween. He's pretty cute. He has a Happy Face, not a
    scary face. I hope you and Mom & Dad have a great time tomorrow Trick or Treating. Tell Mommy to take lots of pictures okay. I can't wait to see your costumes. I love you BUNCHES B. I'm sending lots of hugs & kisses... xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox
    I love you, Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Braelyn! Your Halloween story is wonderful! Did you have a fun Halloween? I bet you were the prettiest fairy ever! I love your new house. I know you are so excited about moving into your new room! I love you so much! Lots of love, Nonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Ice Cream

A Study in Non-Fiction

A Story