A Teddy Bear Story

Once upon a time a bear lived in a house. This bear had one little bowl and one little bed. It was a baby bear but he didn't have a mommy or a dad. But he did like his own company. And this bear was 5 years old. This bear lived in a big house but a very little bed. He could read his book while he was in his chair.

For the past 3 weeks we have been reading teddy bear stories. My favorite bear stories are:
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears - Retold by Jen Brett (You might have noticed how this book has influenced my writing.)
- Ira Sleeps Over - B. Weber
- Alfie Runs Away - K. Cadow

Comments

  1. What a beautiful story by a beautiful girl! Keep it up, Braelyn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I love it Braelyn!! Such a good story!! Love you!!

    ~ Aunt K K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Braelyn, this is such an amazing bear story! I hope you will keep blogging as I love reading about what you have been doing! I love you very much!

    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Pink Ice Cream

A Study in Non-Fiction

A Story